Villa Lamar is a new villa located in the wonderful nature in the north of Portugal. The villa is well accessible to people with disabilities and will be ready in February 2017. The villa is located between the vineyards and has a view to the Senhora da Graça’s mountain and the Tâmega river.
For those who love luxury and tranquillity, Villa Lamar is the perfect place to spend your vacation. The owner lives within 400m and is always available to solve potential problems as well as to help you obtain additional information.
The composition of the Villa
The Villa is composed of a living room with magnificent open fire, a super equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a garage for 2 vehicles. In addition it has a splendid terrace facing south, 8 sun loungers are provided (plus 2 extra at the top floor) and a granite table and chairs for 10 people.
A barbecue is at your disposal as well as a swimming pool of 4,5m x 9m. In summer it is heated using solar collectors and the temperature can reach 30- 32 degrees. A cleaning robot maintains the swimming pool on a daily basis. The gate and the garage door can be operated by means of a remote control. The house is equipped with a system video intercom.
Possibility of housing up to 6 people + 4 children + 1 bed for babies, distributed as follows:
- On the ground floor: 1 bedroom with bed for two persons and a bathroom with a spacious shower.
- On the 1st floor: 1 suite with double bed, 1 bathroom with a spacious shower, 2 wash basins and 1 hair dryer. This suite has also a south facing balcony; a table and 2 chairs are provided.
- 1 room with bed for two persons + 1 baby bed; and 1 room with 2 bunk beds, a bed for two persons for children (cars bed) + 1 bathroom with bathtub. This division has also a south facing balcony, where a table and 2 chairs are provided; and a terrace with a table, 2 chairs and 2 loungers.
- In every bathroom 1 bottle of hands soap, 1 bottle of shower gel, 1 bottle of shampoo and 2 rolls of toilet paper are at your disposal.
All rooms and bathrooms are equipped with air conditioning. The house is perfectly isolated and has an A energy certificate, to assure optimum comfort during your stay.
The state-of-the-art kitchen is equipped with a work plan in granite, a microwave and a traditional oven, electric cookers + exaustion fan, dishwasher, 2 sinks, a fridge-freezer. All the kitchen utensils are at your disposal: pots, pans, dinner service, covered for the minimum of 10 people, an electric coffeemaker, a Dolce Gusto device, a toaster, a blender, an electric kettle and a croque-monsieur device.
All bedrooms + living rooms are equipped with a TV (5 TVs). You have the choice between 7 Portuguese channels or satellite television. Each room has the opportunity to choose its own tv channel.
The bedding is at your disposal as well as the towels and the math linen. You can also use the washing machine, the clotheshorse a ironing board and iron. The bedding and towels will be exchanged weekly. 7 Kitchen towels are provided weekly.
Each customer will find its welcome gift composed of:
- 1 bottle of red wine and 1 bottle of white wine
- 2 kg of oranges
- 1 box of capsules Dolce Gusto and
- 1 box of tea
- 1 small box of sugar and 1 liter of semi-skimmed milk
In the garage you will find the cleaning equipment as well as a vacuum cleaner and a hose, which can be useful for washing your car. To turn on the open fire you can place your order for logs at 12 EUR per day. We will ensure that the wood will be at your disposal in the garage.
A Ping Pong table ARTENGO FT860 OUTDOOR .
At the Raio Azul’s cafe, around 1km distance from the house, you can have breakfast. Next to the cafe there is a shop where you can make your necessary shopping. Raio Azul is open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 7:30am until midnight. You can also order for bread, which will be delivered on a daily basis around 8:30am.
If you want, we can offer you a good breakfast at 15 EUR/person (pay in advance), but you have to reserve it with at least 1 day in advance. It will be prepared at an agreed and convenient time.
The breakfast is composed of:
- fresh fruit juice
- coffee, tea, water and hot or cold chocolate
- small fresh bread, slices of traditional bread or bread with cereals
- 3 jams + Nutella
- salami, ham, cheese
- eggs prepared as you prefer
- rolled oats + 2 choices of cereals (cornflakes)
- fresh fruit
- something else may be ordered, possibly with additional payment
We can recommend restaurants of different ranges of price (from 6 EUR/P up to 50 EUR/P wine included). You can ask us for more information on this matter and we will inform you of our experiences.
Rules of the House
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking prohibited in the house
The owners of VILLA-LAMAR can not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused during the stay or related to the use of facilities on site. You are staying at your own risk.